Hi everyone…happy Thursday (or Friday Junior as I like to call it!). And guess what? It’s time for a fun blog tag. Thank you to Katrina, for nominating me for the Blue Skies Tag (you can check out her post here :D). I really enjoyed answering your questions!
HERE ARE THE “RULES”:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions.
Tag 11 people.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
The Blue Sky Tag
1. Lipstick shades: nude or bold?
Nude for sure! Occasionally, I’ll go for a more bold orange or red lip but in general I like pink-based nudes. However, I’m more into experimenting with eyeshadow and playing up my eyes, so I tend to keep my lips more subtle. My favorite shades include WNW Bare It All, Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Pink Tea, and Colourpop in Echo Park.
2.Favorite YouTuber and why.
Actually, I don’t have one singular favorite Youtuber. Rather I subscribe to multiple channels and just pick the uploads I want to watch. Of course I love Tati and KathleenLights and the mix of videos they do – reviews, demos, first impressions, etc. I recently started watching Nicole Cutler, Jaquelyn Lovene, and the Drugstore Maven who are smaller channels but I enjoy. Additionally, Jamie Paige is great!
3.What was your very first makeup blog post about?
I did a best and worst post of the Sephora Collection. (I should probably update this, I’ve tried a lot more products since then.)
4. Tea or coffee?
Tea! I actually don’t drink coffee at all and hate the taste. I love all kinds of tea though, especially green, white, and black.
5. If you could quit your day job/schooling for blogging, would you?
Well I’m graduating college in less than 50 days so I wouldn’t quit now haha. However, if I could sustain myself as a blogger for a full-time career after graduation then I would.
6. Have you considered creating a YouTube channel, and why or why not?
Honestly never. I’m much more of a writer than a visual person. I think I convey my ideas much better over text and sorta feel awkward in front of a camera.
7. Favorite skincare product.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizer. It’s been my holy-grail product for years.
8. Favorite thing to do on the weekend.
Oh gosh this is tough. Since I live right in the city so I always try to do something. I enjoy going to local festivals, museums, and flea market type places when the weather is nice with my friends. I also like to just relax by going for a run or kicking back with a book.
9. Favorite place to shop.
Another tough question. My favorites would probably be Forever 21, Lulus, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, and Charlotte Russe.
10.What was the last concert you attended?
I saw Madeon and Porter Robinson back in November! Amazing show. (I also saw Sage the Gemini and Matoma at my school’s “Spring Fling” concert last weekend if that counts.)
11. Describe your blog in three words.
Makeup, travel, lifestyle!
1. What makeup product do you love to collect or own the most of?
2. If you could visit any city in the world, where would you go?
3. Who is your favorite artist or band?
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Favorite TV show?
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
7. Favorite ice cream flavor?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. When/how did you first get interested in makeup and beauty?
10. Who is your biggest role model?
11. What is your favorite blog post you’ve written?
Who I Nominate: